The Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Summit
The Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Summit is a gathering of senior medical executives from leading healthcare organizations to engage in high-level content through intimate group discussions. The Summit brings together leaders from hospitals, payer organizations, and physician groups to discuss the critical changes within the healthcare environment and the impact on cross-functional teams.
The Chief Medical Officer Summit’s interactive program, provides a forum to collaborate and strategize with other physician administrators in an exclusive setting. This isn’t just for CMOs. It’s designed for all senior leadership to be part of the conversation.
This year’s Summit offers the opportunity of smaller group roundtable sessions allowing for genuine dialogue with industry peers in an intimate setting. Everyone has something to bring to the table, through organic conversations, you’ll exchange knowledge, strategies and approaches to a variety of different challenges.
- Organiser: Opal Group
- Date: September 16-17 2019
- Venue: Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, Scottsdale, AZ
- Phone: +212.532.9898
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.opalgroup.net
InnovatioCuris & Indiattitude are pleased to announce the 4th edition of InnoHEALTH conference and a new landmark in healthcare innovations; InnoHEALTH 2019.
This year’s theme is “Unmet Needs – Leading to Innovation”. InnoHEALTH 2019 is the fourth in the series of InnoHEALTH annual conference, building on the success of previous InnoHEALTH conferences which saw over 1500 participants from over 19 countries. innoHEALTH is a one stop platform to meet influencers, investors, startups, young innovators and media in healthcare innovation. On the sidelines of the conference, the following are the prescribed networking segments:
- B2B meetings
- Company innovation pitches
- Organiser: InnovatioCuris & Indiattitude
- Date: October 4-5 2019
- Venue: Taj Vivanta, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Contact person: Nishta Bindal
- Phone: + 91 9650694818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www. innohealth.in
The 2nd Saudi International Medlab Expo
The 2nd Saudi
International Medlab Expo 2019 brings together leading laboratory experts,
scientists, researchers and clinicians to exchange, share their experiences and
research results on all aspects of laboratory medicine and clinical research.
The EXPO is a unique platform in the Kingdom which has brought the Laboratory & Clinical Industry from all over the globe to showcase the latest invention & development in Laboratory Technology. It will bring together the leaders in the medical laboratory industry at an event designed to create maximum interaction and meeting opportunities where manufacturers, dealers and distributors can promote their brands, meet potential customers and entertain existing clients.
Exhibiting at “The 2nd SAUDI INTERNATIONAL Medlab EXPO 2019 “provides an exceptional combination of networking and corporate branding opportunities are perfect opportunity to boost your company’s profile. It is noteworthy that about 100 local and international companies, participated in the activities of the previous version, as the three days of the exhibition witnessed the arrival of more than 13 thousand visitors, while the conferences of pharmacy and medical laboratories accompanying the exhibition attracted 3,000 registered health practitioners and students of medical colleges, a new contribution to the development of the health sector
- Organiser: 1st Arabia Tradeshows & Conferences KSA
- Date: December 9-11, 2019
- Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
- Phone: +966 92 00 200 25, Ext: 308
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.saudimedlabexpo.com
Saphex Pharma Expo
This is the biggest Pharma Show in South Africa & is attended by several visitors from within Africa. The SAPHEX exhibition and conference is now established as the “go-to” networking and business event for anyone working in the South African pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. SAPHEX Expo sees close to 92 exhibitors from 16 countries. Exhibitors range from – South Africa, China, USA, France, Germany, Brazil, Algeria, Kenya etc.
• South Africa is the biggest market for Indian pharma companies in the Africa continent and accounts for nearly a fifth of their exports to Africa.
• South Africa Pharma Market value of around $5.1 billion & estimated annual growth is estimated to be about 5.8% until 2020
• Indian pharma companies exported $3 billion worth of medicines to Africa in FY17
• Africa is 2nd-largest Export market for Indian firms, after the US
• Africa has over 50 countries & the size of total African pharma market will reach US$ 30 billion by 2021.
• The size of market in 2016 was appx $20 billion (according to QuintilesIMS)
- Organiser: Africa Pharma Event Series
- Date: October 23-24, 2019
- Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Contact Person: Ashish Jain
- Phone: +91 99208 46950
- Email: aj@maxtonexpo.Com
- Website: www.saphex.co.za